Many of you don’t know that Apple Watches users can change (customize) the watch faces of their watches too as they do on iPhone and display the most used features in shortcuts.
First, open the watch app on your iPhone. Then, select one of your watch faces from my faces section this is an info graph face that has 8 complications to show you helpful information and details about your day.
Some watch faces, including infographics, this lets you change their color scheme. Select a new color if you’d like to switch it up. Complication gives you quick access to your favorite apps and tools, like battery, etc. you can also see information at a glance.
How to change Watch Faces on the Apple Watch 6 and SE
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Face Gallery,” which is the middle button at the bottom of the screen
- Select your preferred design from the gallery then Select your color, style, and app layout from the design template.
- When you are done then tap “Add.” change will be applied immediately.
- First of all, Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face
- After that Touch and hold the display.
- Select or edit the complications and When you’re finished
- Press the Digital Crown to save your changes.