OnePlus 8 series has already received Open Beta 8 of OxygenOS with several fixes and improvements. Now the new stable build is rolling out with March 2021 security patch for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro on OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update. Today we are talking about the OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update.
The OxygenOS 126.96.36.199, update changelog claims several fixes and improvements like optimization of the Emergency icon (listed in the lock screen), improvements for navigation gestures during charging, and more. The company also address bugs such as expanded screenshot not working, recording quality issue, customized font issue, along with some other issues. Compare to the recently released beta the changelog is different. We can expect that the pending features may come along with the upcoming build.
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 188.8.131.52
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- OnePlus Share
- Fixed the issue that files sent by other third-party devices cannot be received
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays
As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
- OnePlus 8
- IN: 184.108.40.206.IN21DA
- EU: 220.127.116.11.IN21BA
- NA: 18.104.22.168.IN21AA
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 22.214.171.124.IN11DA
- EU: 126.96.36.199.IN11BA
- NA: 188.8.131.52.IN11AA
You can check it manually. Go to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.