Realme has already released the Realme UI 2.0 beta program for Realme Q2 Pro last year, and early adopters are receiving the update. And it will soon get a stable update of this update.
However, the company is rolling out a new Realme UI 1.0 update for Realme Q2 Pro 5G smartphones in China. It brings a new security patch with some fixes and optimizations. The update brings March 2021 security patch with several fixes and optimizations which is mentioned in the changelog below.
The March 2021 update of Realme Q2 Pro comes on Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 and bumps on build number RMX2175_11_A.30.
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Lock screen
- Fixed the problem of low probability of freezing when the screen is swiped to unlock
Fix the problem of polar probability freeze when the desktop enters the recent task
- File management
- Fix the low probability of splash screen problem when sliding to the bottom of some file management interfaces
- Fix the low probability of freezing problem when the
file management recent view interface is pulled down to refresh
- Fix the problem of low probability of freezing when a large number of files are quickly selected in the file management
- Update Android security patch (2021#3)
Realme was launched the Realme Q2 Pro 5G smartphone in China, the device packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ display, it comes powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage. The phone gets a quad rear camera setup 64MP, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP, and 2MP depth sensor. On the Selfie, the phone gets a 16MP camera.
The Realme Q2 Pro comes loaded with a 4,200mAh battery which supports fast charging via USB Type C port and runs on the Android 10-based Realme UI version.