Realme officially launched Realme 8 smartphones in India last week. It is powered by the MediaTek G95. It comes with a 6.4″ 60Hz Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen and a 5000 mAh battery with supports 30W charging and runs Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box.
It comes with a quad-camera setup with a 64MP primary camera on the back along with an 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth units. And a 16MP selfie shooter inside the punch hole.
Realme 8 comes with Realme UI 2.0 out of the box and becomes the company’s first smartphone. Today Realme 8 smartphone users are receiving a new software update with several camera fixes. This is the first software update that comes with the build number RMX3085_11_A.05. The update size is 201MB only.
Update log: RM Update
- Optimized the portrait image quality of rear camera
- Optimized the video defination of ultra-wide camera
- Optimized the image quality of Ultra Night mode
- Optimized the color saturation of front camera
- Optimized the touching algorithm and improved touching experience
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.