OnePlus has rolled out the OxgenOS 18.104.22.168 update for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro devices with march security and system, camera fixes. Now the company is rolling out another firmware update for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro devices that bring the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124.
The latest update brings the phone duo to OxygenOS version 126.96.36.199. The changelog includes a number of fixes and improvements, including a better camera experience.
The OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 improves the shooting and recording experience, the stability of telecommunication functions, the WLAN transmission performance and stability, the power consumption performance to extend the battery life as well as fixes known issues, and improved system stability. The update size is 105MB only.
The public rollout of the update has been started in India but still, it will take some time to get landed on all user’s smartphones. Here is the complete changelog of the update for your information-
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved the shooting and recording experience
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability