Realme 8 and Realme 8 Pro smartphones launched in the last month, the Realme 8 comes with MediaTek Helio G95 and the Pro model comes with Snapdragon 720G SOC. And the most interesting thing is the Realme 8 Pro is the first smartphone of the company which brings a 108MP camera sensor.
However, Realme is planning to launch a 5G model in India, but we are not sure about the date. Realme 8 and Realme 8 Pro users are reporting the camera quality is not good while taking a picture may seem to blur, but finally, the company has started rolling out a new software update for the Realme 8 smartphone, and the 8 Pro model has already received April update.
The latest update brings new features and several camera fixes and optimizations. You can see it in the changelog…
Update Log: Realme 8
- Added the Starry mode
- Optimized the noise issue in Photo mode of rear camera
- Optimized the image quality in 64M mode of rear camera
- Optimized the noise issue in shooting photos and videos of third-party application
- Optimized the low color temperature and color saturation issue of rear camera
- Optimized the image quality of front camera
- Optimized the oversaturation issue in some scenarios of front camera
- Optimized the color and brightness of Night mode
- Optimized the touching algorithm and improved touching experience
- Power consumption
- Optimized the overpower consumption in some scenarios
The latest update is rolling out in India for Realme 8 smartphones on build number RMX3085_11_A.08. If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.