Realme has already released a stable version of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 update for limited users on build number F.09. But today the company is rolling out another update for beta users with a build number RMX1931_11_F.08.
The new update is currently available in India for Realme X2 Pro who registered the device in the open beta program and is running on Android 11 beta. With this update Realme fixes and optimizes, camera, desktop, Always-on display, and lock screen magazine.
The new software update that comes on Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 with the build number RMX1931_11_F.08 and packages size is 832MB. If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Update log: RmUpdate
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of desktop icon animation and layout in edit mode
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of index showing on the right of drawer
- Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue of camera with flash on in dark conditions when turned on fill light in 64M mode Fixed the issue of recognition error issue when turned on Al dazzle color
- Always-On Display
- Fixed the probabilistic Always On Display re-display failure issue
- Lock screen Magazine
- Fixed the display issue of lock screen in Multi-User mode