In the last beta update of Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom, Realme added Starry mode in the camera section and fixes several features. Now the company is rolling out another Realme UI 2.0 beta update with several fixes.
The latest Realme UI 2.0 beta 4 update comes on build number RMX2081_11_C.05 in India. The update size of around 548MB makes sure you have enough storage to install this update.
It fixes some camera issue like white screen issue when swiping up to enter the camera in the lock screen, black screen issue when zooming in Delay Camera Mode, crashing issue when zooming in Night Mode, the screen flicker issue of shutter in Starry Mode, and image greenish issue in Night Mode.
Additionally, fixes the probabilistic coincide issue of wallpaper and desktop when unlocking with fingerprint, and the swiping down issue of the status bar in the emergency call interface.
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Update log: Rm Update
- Fixed the probabilistic white screen issue when swiping up to enter camera in lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic black screen issue when zooming in Delay Camera Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when zooming in Night Mode
- Fixed the screen flicker issue of shutter in Starry Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic image greenish issue in Night Mode
- Home screen and lock screen
- Fixed the probabilistic coincide issue of wallpaper and desktop when unlocking with fingerprint
- Status bar
- Fixed the probabilistic swiping down issue of status bar in emergency call interface