Realme 7 Pro company’s second smartphone received Realme UI 2.0 beta update after X50 Pro, however, the Realme X50 Pro is running on the stable update of Android 11 and later Narzo 20 join the party.
Realme 7 Pro is running on Realme UI 2.0 Open beta which you can register easily. The company has released several beta updates for improving the Android 11 OS experience. And today Realme is rolling out another Realme UI 2.0 beta update for Realme 7 Pro smartphone users in India.
The latest Realme UI 2.0 beta 8 of Realme 7 Pro fixes some camera issues along with call and system fixes. The new update comes on build number RMX2170_11_C.19 to eligible Realme 7 Pro handsets in India. The new Android 11 beta update weighs in at 765MB.
If you participate in the Realme UI 2.0 beta program and you own the Realme 7 Pro in India then you should be able to download the latest beta firmware by opening Settings on your phone, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.
Update log: Rm update
- Fixed some known issue and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and performance
- Fixed the probabilistic camera automatic closing issue while recording video in 1080P 60fps
- Fixed the thumbnails flashlight effect failure issue while shooting photos with the flashlight on in the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic recording failure issue in calling
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while pressing the back button from the permission pop-up of customizing icon style to Personalizations interface
- Fixed the issue that opening a personal hotspot and turn on the personal hotspot notification result in continuously pushing notification while the personal hotspot was connected