OnePlus has already rolled out the stable update of Android 11 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series globally. Now the company is rolling out the stable update of OxygenOS 11 on the T-Mobile network for the OnePlus 7T and the OnePlus 7 Pro in the US.
The new OxygenOS 11 update for the T-Mobile OnePlus 7T and 7 Pro contains all of the new features that come with OnePlus’s version of Android 11. The update brings Always-on Display, a simplified settings page, new system font with better readability, more customization options, new Zen Mode themes, and a lot more.
The US carrier T-Mobile has confirmed the Android 11-based OxygenOS update for these, which means the updates are already rolling out in batches. Bearing version number 184.108.40.206.GM31CB for the OnePlus 7 Pro and 220.127.116.11.HD63CB for the OnePlus 7T. You can also check for the new build manually by heading to Settings > System > System Updates.
OxygenOS11 update details:
- Fresh new visual design and optimization of details provides a more comfortable experience.
- Brand new weather user interface supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. Day and night are right in the palm of your hand.
- Optimizes the stability of some third-party apps and improves user experience.
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches to Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS. Enable this functionality by swiping down from the upper right or left corners of the screen in gaming mode.
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click, and the notification bar will pop up.
- Added Always-on Ambient Display function, with custom Schedule/All day option included. (Go to: Settings > Display > Ambient Display)
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It changes according to your phone usage data. (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added 10 new clock styles. (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode. Simply pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supports automatic turn on feature and customized time range. (Go to: Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically > Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, and others) and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode. Now you can invite your friends and enjoy Zen Mode together.
- Supporting Story function automatically creates weekly videos with photos and videos in storage.
- Optimizes the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster.
You won’t be able to sideload via OxygenUpdater, but if you head to your device Settings > system updates, it’s highly likely that the update is waiting to be installed.
Via – XDA