Earlier this month, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro starts getting new OxygenOS with March 2021 security patches and several bug fixes. Now, the company is rolling out a new firmware update to the OnePlus 9R.
This is the first update of the OnePlus 9R device. It comes with OxygenOS version 18.104.22.168 brings a host of improvements to the system and gallery. In addition, the firmware update brings several bug fixes, improves Wi-Fi hotspot performance, and fixes the delay in incoming calls when the device is in charge. It also improves the charging stability and haptic feedback in Call of Duty Mobile. It also fixes the abnormal change of incoming ringtone with dual SIM cards.
According to the OnePlus forum, the size of the update is 366MB and the full firmware version number is 22.214.171.124LE28DA. The OTA update will reach a small percentage of users initially, and a broader rollout will begin in a few days, the company said.
- Improved the charging stability to provide a better user experience
- Improved charging stability
- Improved the haptic feedback for Call of Duty Mobile
- Fixed the abnormal change of incoming ringtone with dual SIM cards
- Fixed the delay in incoming calls when the device is in charge
- General bug fixes
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures
- Improved the vibrating performance of alarm tones
- Improved Wi-Fi Hotspot performance
The update is rolling out via OTA it might take some time for the update to reach all units. To check if it’s available for your device yet, head to Settings > System > System Update.