Realme has started rolling out a new Realme UI update for Realme X7 Pro 5G smartphone users. The April 2021 security firmware began reaching select variants of the device just today, sporting release build RMX2121_11_C.13.
This initial deployment wave was mostly targeted at China. Though the latter is always on its own software release schedule, overall, it stands to reason the rollout will reach more countries including India in few days.
The Realme X7 Pro 5G has received the Android 11 update in China and Indian users will participate in the early access program this month. The latest update comes on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 in China with April 2021 Android security patch. It fixes several camera features such as camera app open time improves, rear camera night features, and the camera is crashing in some time.
The update also optimizes network, Game space, and audio. But the most interesting thing it also brings the March security patch along with April.
If you own the Realme X7 Pro smartphone and live in China, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
If you want to send us Update Screenshots, Tips, or a Message? Join us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Thanks for Tip(Changelog) – “Xianyang”
- Update Android security patch (2021#3/2021#4)
- Optimized network stability and improve online experience
- Game Space
- Optimized the system temperature control logic in the game scene
- Optimize the audio effect of Bluetooth headset low volume adjustment
- Fixed the problem of sudden increase of probability when the volume is adjusted
- Fixed the problem of loading abnormality when entering the camera for the first time
- Fixed the abnormal imaging problem of the night scene mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the low-probability crash problem in some scenes of the camera
- Fixed the problem that the fingerprint icon will not be displayed when the phone is restarted after opening the children’s space