Do you know? Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program is open for Realme 6 Pro in India. You can easily participate in the Android 11 beta program and download the trial version and use new features such as 3 style dark mode, notification history, new UI design, system cloner, and more.
Today, the company is rolling out a new beta update for Realme 6 Pro users it carries a build number RMX2061_11_C.14 and the size of the package is 762MB or 1.4GB. You should download this update. Because it fixes and optimizes several camera features. However, this is the Realme UI beta 5 update.
According to the changelog, it fixes, Night mode, HDR, video switch, 64MP mode, app freezing, etc. It also fixes messages, fingerprints, and setting options.
You should now be able to download the fifth Realme UI 2.0 beta firmware for the Realme 6 Pro by opening Settings, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.
Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 Update Log: Realme 6 Pro
- Fixed some known issue and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and performance
- Fixed the thumbnails at the left bottom corner and actual content difference issue while moving the device after shooting in 64M mode in backlighting condition
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue after shooting in 64M mode
- Fixed the dark image issue while shooting in backlight near the windows at indoor with the rear main and ultrawide cameras in HDR mode
- Fixed the frame blurring effect failure issue in Portrait mode of the front camera
- Fixed the dark image issue while zooming to 5x to the outdoor scene and shooting after touching to focus in Night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue while focusing in Photo mode
- Fixed the probabilistic frame freezing issue after entering the Camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue at the frame and shooting while sub-user entering the Photo mode and zooming to 5x
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue after shooting with blur effect in Portrait mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue while recording videos with Watermark, Grid, and Level on after switching from Night mode to Video mode (1080P/30Fps)
- Fixed the probabilistic frame freezing issue while back to the camera to re-recording videos after switching to Recent Apps in recording
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing and crashing issue while choosing to zoom 2x in Photo mode Fixed the probabilistic frame blurring issue while switching to Video mode (720P/30Fps) of the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic camera freezing issue while sending MMS with shooting photos
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that shooting in
- Messages interface and noticed unable to use the camera
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while unlocking with the correct finger after adding fingerprints
- Fixed the issue that opening a personal hotspot and turn on the personal hotspot notification result in continuously pushing notification while the personal hotspot was connected