Today, Realme announced the open beta program for Realme X2 smartphones now you can register for Realme UI 2.0 trial skin based on the Android 11 update. Also, Read – Breaking: Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) Open Beta Available Now.
Previously the company released a Realme UI 2.0 Beta 5 update for the Realme X2 Android 11 users in India, featuring some improvements centered around the system and camera experience.
Realme is now following up with the sixth beta build of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for the Realme X2 which brings fixes settings and system improvements.
The Realme UI 2.0 beta 6 comes with an update package of more than 487MB and builds version RMX1992AEX_11_F.18. This Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 update is rolling out for Realme X2 who registered the device in the beta program in India and is running on Android 11 beta.
Realme UI 2.0 new beta 6 update Changelog
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the light-sensing brightness logic from bright to the dark environment in setting interface
- Fixed the function failure issue of Sogou Input Method Customized Version
- Fixed the empty information issue while switch bright/dark mode in the manual configure interface
- Fixed the popping up data speed limit toast issue while switching data SIM/switch on and off Airplane mode
- Fixed the empty information issue while switching dark/bright mode in manually configure interface of Mail
- Fixed the probabilistic network disconnected issue while displaying transfer icons with Network error toast
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.