Samsung continues to be one of the most popular phone manufacturers in the world and with good reason. The company’s Galaxy S and Note flagship smartphones often pack the greatest tech, innovative designs, and easy-to-use functionality that users love.
The Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra have been launched as Samsung’s 2021 flagship phones, replacing the S20 models from the previous year. And Galaxy Note series was launched in S21.
In this article, I will tell how to record a call on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra and Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra.
How to Record Calls On Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series
- Open the dialer app on your Galaxy S21 series smartphone.
- Tap the number you want to call (and record).
- Then tap the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Record button. Terms and Conditions will appear on the screen.
- After that Tap on the ‘Confirm’ button. The call will be recorded and stored in the internal memory.
If want to listen then, Open My Files app> Internal Storage> Call folder.
- You can also open the Phone app.
- Click on the three menu button.
- Tap on ‘Recorded Calls’.