Updated – April 30
OPPO is now rolling out the new ColorOS 11.1 update for OPPO F11 Pro smartphone users. The update brings April 2021 security patch and several fixes. However, the ColorOS 7 users have already received the update with the April patch only.
The new update is rolling out on build number CPH1969_11_F.09 for OPPO F11 Pro on Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 in Asia. The updated weight is 1.34GB in size.
- Added the April 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a reminder that asked you to restore App lock settings was displayed more than once.
- Fixed an issue where the GPS signal was weak in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Wi-Fi would be disconnected in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to go to the personal hotspot settings page by tapping a notification in the notification drawer.
- Fixed an issue where wrong photo details were displayed
Original Story – April 26
OPPO has already rolled out ColorOS 11.1 update for the OPPO F11 smartphone series and this is the last major update for the series. Now the April 2021 update is rolling out for OPPO F11 and F11 Pro users in Asia.
The latest ColorOS 11.1 firmware brings April 2021 security patch and fixes several features. According to the changelog, it fixed an issue where the GPS signal was weak, Wi-Fi would be disconnected in some cases, fixes personal hotspot, and an issue where a reminder that asked you to restore App lock settings was displayed more than once. It also fixes some camera issues.
The OPPO F11 is getting April 2021 security patch update on ColorOS 11.1 stable with build number CPH1911_11_F.09 while the ColorOS 7 user gets CPH1911EX_11_C.36 and F11 Pro uses update rolls out on build number CPH1969EX_11_C.36. If you own the smartphone and live in Asia, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.