OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 is rolling out for OnePlus Nord users with some improved ability and bug fixes. Although it is being said that, the OnePlus 6 and 6T users will have to wait for this OxygenOS 11 Open Beta update until August or September.
Earlier too, OnePlus Nord received a stable update of OxygenOS 11, but it was not really stable. Under this update OnePlus is bringing a cluster of changes in the form of OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 which will address some issues like camera-related issues, the issue due to which users encountered frame drops while recording videos, and improvements like detecting wireless networks, able to connect to a WiFi network faster, and bug fixes camera performance.
- Fixed general bugs
- Improved the ability of detecting wireless network
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue with the screen while copying files to OTG
- Fixed the issue that the preview may display abnormally in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that the Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with the videos taken by the Camera
- Fixed the issue that the preview abnormally display 0.6x ultra-wide in 1080P 60FPS
Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.