“Kids Mode” is a convenient browsing mode inside Microsoft Edge that’s designed for kids. With its kid-friendly features and safety guardrails in place, Kids Mode is a great place for children to safely explore the web.
What does Kids Mode offer?
Kids mode has been designed for children under the age of 12 years so that they can browse the internet safely under the supervision of their parents. Kids mode gives a parent the option to customize the browser restrictions depending on whether the child is between 5 to 8 or 8 to 12 years old.
Enable kids mode in Microsoft Edge
- Open the profile switcher in the browser frame.
- Select Browse in Kids Mode.
- Choose the age range to launch Kids Mode in.
- Now it is done!
Disable kids mode in Microsoft Edge
- Select the Kids Mode icon at the top of the browser.
- Select Exit Kids Mode Window.
- Enter your credentials.