Realme released a new update for Soloop Video editor app, the new update comes with version 1.33.3 and is available to download in the App Market. OPPO users can also download the update.
The Soloop’s latest update adds intelligently Categorize Photos & Videos Automatically recognizes and categorizes your media files. Uses 84 labels to neatly group them for a quick look-up. It will satisfy the needs of most users for daily photography. It also adds Personalize Videos With Sleek Templates Select only your best-quality photos and videos. Chooses from a selection of sleek templates to enhance your videos.
Soloop is a compact video editing application specially made for your Realme and OPPO smartphones which allows you to create instant slideshows of photos and videos. You can also edit photos and videos manually and put your creativity into it with some cool transitions, awesome texts, super cool filters, and some amazing music.
Download Soloop APK from below:
- Soloop 1.33.3 APK – Link
- Soloop 1.33.3 APK (Chinese ROM) – Link
- Soloop 1.32.1 APK – Link
- Soloop 1.31.1 APK – Link
- Soloop 1.30.4 APK – Link
This app is so simple to use and really very useful for those who want to create cool short videos for their social media handles or to create some delightful memories.
- Added duration options for the AI cut feature. (10 s, 15 s, 20 s, 30 s)
- Added the records of recently used templates for the AI cut feature.
- Added the Word art module. You can now edit font size, color, and use word art fonts during manual edit.
You can also update the Soloop app via APP Market…
- Open “App Market” on your Realme or OPPO device
- Click on your “Profile Icon (Me)” at the bottom
- Tap on “App Updates”
- Tap on “More updates”
- Find Soloop app and tap on the update
- Click on Search Box and type “Soloop”
- Click on the first app and update it.