Updated – May 03 (Indonesia)
Realme is expanding the April 2021 update in more regions for the Realme 8 devices. Now Indonesian users are receiving the March and April 2021 security patch update with fixes to some known bugs and system stability. The update come on build number RMX3085_11_A.10 for indonesian users.
Updated – April 30
Realme is replacing Realme UI version A.10 to RMX3085_11_A.11 due to critical bugs. For user have already updated to A.10 will also receive the new version RMX3085_11_A.11.
Original Story – April 26
Realme 8 and Realme 8 Pro are the first smartphones that come with Realme UI 2.0 out of the box. This smartphone is struggling with the problem of the camera and recently the pro model has been improved in the camera through a new update.
However, Realme launched a 5G model in India with Dimensity 700 SoC. Realme 8 and Realme 8 Pro users are reporting the camera quality is not good while taking a picture may seem to blur, but finally, the company has started rolling out a new software update for the Realme 8 smartphone, and the 8 Pro model has already received the camera update.
Now the March and April 2021 security patches are rolling out for Realme 8 4G devices in India. The update also fixes several camera issues. It is optimized camera clarity in several modes and fixes images of the front & rear camera. The update also optimized the fingerprint logic and improved the unlocking experience.
The latest update is rolling out in India for Realme 8 smartphones on build number RMX3085_11_A.10. If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Updated Android security patch: March & April 2021
- Optimized the image clarity of the front camera in backlight condition
- Optimized the image effect of the rear camera in food scenes
- Optimized the calling quality in third-party apps
- Optimized the image clarity of the rear camera in normal mode
- Optimized the image noise of the rear camera at 64M mode in some scenarios
- Optimized the image clarity of video recording
- Optimized the image clarity of the rear flashlight
- Fixed the probabilistic focus issue while scanning QR code in some third-party apps
- Fixed the reddish image issue of the front camera in outdoor scenarios
- Fixed the shifting color issue of the rear camera in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of the camera in some scenarios
- Optimized the fingerprint logic and improved unlocking experience