PUBG Mobile is the most popular Battle Royal game all over the world. It is inspired by PUBG PC which is developed by South Korean company Krafton. But the mobile version made by Tencent. If you want to play the game, you must have a Facebook or Twitter account to log in to it.
If you have logged into PUBG Mobile with a Facebook account and you do not want your Facebook account data to be stolen. For this reason, this game was banned in India last year and now it is being launched under a new name –Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Here full Instructions on how to unlink your PUBG Mobile account from Facebook. To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps. First, we will open the Facebook settings and find a section with applications that have access to your account. Next, let’s mark and delete the game.
How to unlink your PUBG Mobile account from Facebook?
To unlink your Facebook account from PUBG Mobile, you need to remove PUBG Mobile from the list of active apps on Facebook. Below we will show you how to do this using a computer or the Facebook application on a smartphone.
Please note that if you want to save your game progress, link your account to another social network in advance. For example, Twitter or Google Play.
- Open the Facebook app and log into your profile
- Click on the three lines in the upper right.
- Go to the “Settings & Privacy” section.
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to the “Applications and Websites” section.
- Now click “Edit” next to the “Login with Facebook” option.
- Check the PUBG Mobile box.
- Click Remove.
Congratulations – you’ve successfully unlinked your Facebook account from PUBG Mobile using your smartphone!
- Click on the triangle icon in the upper right.
- Open Settings & Privacy.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Open the “Applications and Websites” section.
- Find PUBG Mobile in the list of active applications and tick it.
- Click on the blue “Delete” button.
- Confirm PUBG Mobile removal from the list of active apps.
Congratulations – you’ve successfully unlinked your Facebook account from PUBG Mobile using your PC!