So basically Realme has given you a powerful tool on your Realme smartphones to hide photos, videos, messages, documents, and files, or any other file type that you want to hide inside a secret and secure environment.
So nobody can see what you’re hiding and of course, this entire secret vault is fully protected by a unique pin or a password of your choosing. If you are wondering how to Hide Photos in Realme Smartphones via Private Safe.
Want to keep some files secure and hidden from prying eyes on your Realme Phones? Simply use the Private Safe feature. Go into Settings> Fingerprint & Password> Choose Private Safe> You can set a different unlock password for this safe for additional security.
Below we will tell you how to view set as private photos and videos in your Realme and OPPO smartphones which is running on Realme UI/ColorOS.
How to view set as private photos and videos in Realme phone
- Go into Settings App.
- Tap on Fingerprint & Password.
- You will see Private Safe on the bottom of your mobile screen or,
- Go into Privacy password.
- Enter privacy Password (If you are opening for the first time then set your password).
- You can set a different unlock password for this safe for additional security.
- There are four folders available – Photos (Images & Videos), Audio, Documents, Others
- Now go into the photos folder.
- Tap & Hold on to the image or video to select it.
- Now tap on Set as Public in the bottom left corner of your mobile screen.
There are two more methods to open Private Safe folder into your Realme smartphones.
First Method: Open Photos App> Tap and hold Photos, Album or Explore option on top header> Enter your private safe password.
Second Method: Open File Manager App> Tap and hold Recents or Categories option on top header> Enter your private safe password.