Realme GT Series currently launched in China. The Realme GT Neo is now getting a new firmware that brings newer fixes and optimizations along with it, and interestingly enough, the package is large enough to contain other significant improvements on the side.
The new update for the Realme GT Neo carries firmware number RMX3031_11_A.19. This update doesn’t bring a security patch. The changelog mentions it optimizes the touch sensitivity at the moment when the Peace Elite shoots, power consumption performance in some scenarios, and more.
The Realme GT Neo was launched with Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box, so there’s not a lot of room to go from there. Optimization aren’t normally larger than 800MB, so given the size of the latest update, it might include additional camera and/or performance improvements.
Realme GT Neo is powered by MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G Octa-core processor, paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB storage. the phone is equipped with a 6.43-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display.
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Optimize the touch screen touch experience
- Fixed the issue that the WIFI hotspot of mobile phone is automatically closed in some scenarios
- Fixed the problem that the wake-up words cannot be entered after voice wake-up after the multi-user function is turned on
- Optimize the touch sensitivity at the moment when the Peace Elite shoots
- Fixed the issue of the strongest NBA game sound stuttering in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of the sound noise of the ball battle game in some scenes
- Fixed the noise problem of Hearthstone, the strongest NBA, and the fairy tale game
- Optimize the photo effect of the rear main camera and rear wide-angle camera in super night scene mode
- Optimize the color performance of the front and rear cameras in some scenes
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Fixed the problem of duplication of Baidu map navigation voice in some scenes