The game mode is a feature designed to improve the gaming experience, And it optimizes your games so that you have a smooth experience, and saves the battery life of your phone. Xiaomi has a game turbo, Oneplus has fnactic mode, etc. The Most Stylish, slim, lightweight, with Vivo FunTouch OS Like other companies, Vivo also has its game mode named ‘Ultra game mode’. Which offers so many features like background calls, esports mode, etc.
When any user plays a game he distracted by so many things for example receiving notifications, incoming calls, navigation buttons, etc. keep in mind Vivo company developers made this gaming mode. So that users can play games without any disturbance.
In this mode you will get features like,
- Background call– gaming will be not affected by the call, Call answered during gameplay will remain in the background and hands-free will be enabled.
- No incoming calls– only allow some calls list call will be accepted.
- Hide top alerts– floating notifications will be not displayed on the top of the screen during the game.
- Game keyboard– when you type game keyword automatically appears on the screen. and It floats on the interface of the game(This feature is supported in Funtouch OS 4.0 and higher version).
- Performance preferred- resolution of the game automatically adjusted, for a smoother during the specified game(Supported in Funtouch OS 9.0 and higher version).
But not everyone knows how this gaming mode works and how to use it? In this article, you will get full information regarding this ultra gaming mode. First of all, you have to do a change in the setting for taking advantage of all the above features.
How to use Ultra Game Mode
- Go to setting
- Now Tap into Ultra game mode.
- Inside ultra game mode:
- Game assistant pop-up- if you will enable this, your current game optimization will be shown on the top of the game screen.
- Game Sidebar: You can swipe sideways to bring up the shortcut settings bar during gameplay
- You can also use several features – Esports Mode, AutoPlay with screen off, 4D game vibration, and much more