PUBG Mobile has recently released its newest collaboration event with Godzilla Vs Kong. Soon we will welcome the arrival of not two, even 3 monsters that will enter the game this time.
PUBG developers officially announced Patch Note 1.4. It has become clear that they have been successful in this case. Every time PUBG Mobile wants to do something high that the players are never far away from him, due to which the developers are trying every possible way to make PUBG Mobile more attractive, fantastic, and unique as compared to other online games.
Godzilla, Kong, and Mechagodzilla date Enter PUBG Mobile!
There are 3 monsters from the film that will enliven the 3 maps in PUBG Mobile, namely Erangel, Miramar, and also Livik.
Not all monsters appear immediately, starting tomorrow on May 11, 2021 until June 8, 2021 onwards,
- Godzilla – Erangel: 11 May 2021 – 8 June 2021
- Kong – Sanhok: 15 May 2021 – 8 June 2021
- Mechagodzilla – Livik: 20 May 2021 – 8 June 2021
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from May 11. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires 660 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.67 GB. Please note that players on different versions cannot team up with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
PUBG Mobile 1.4 Patch Notes
Update to the new version between May 11 and May 16 (UTC 0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
New Modes, New Experiences
Titan Strikes: How to Play (Titans arrive on Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20, event ends on June 8)
Mysterious Titans have struck, and monsters from beneath the earth’s surface are rising up and forming settlements! Experience the shock and thrill of seeing the Titans up close on the map! There are three mysterious Titans in total that can be found on Erangel, Sanhok, and Livik, respectively. An entrance will appear on the map once the gameplay is available. Simply select the entrance to start the gameplay.
The Titans will first make a spectacular entrance on Spawn Island. After combat begins, the Titan will start moving along a random path across the map and interact with the newly added camps and monster settlements. Take your time to explore these new elements, including the camps of the Apex Expeditionary Army, monster settlements, and Titan Crystals!
Royale Pass Season 19: Traverse (starts May 17)
Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys!
- Traverse to the Microcosm for your new Season: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM will be up for grabs, and players can choose between the Insect Queen Set or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open a RP 3rd Anniversary Custom Crate: 6 special weapons from past seasons are back, so BANPICK your crate!
- RP File is here, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons!
- Lots more RP badges. Keep buying RP to unlock them, with more exclusive perks to come!
- In the exploration event, players can choose one of two Lv. 100 sets. There’s also Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG up for grabs. Players can purchase event gift packs for quick level gains and then collect mission activity points to get all their UC back.
- New mission content and new season content have been added, bugs have been fixed, and upgrades have been made.
Other System Improvements
Achievement UI has been upgraded, and Hidden Achievements have been added. Hidden Achievements are obtained once their conditions are met.
- Added the Legacy Achievements system; Players will not lose Legacy Achievements that they have already unlocked, however, Legacy Achievements will no longer be obtainable after they are removed
- Added competitive gameplay; players can now compete with friends for achievements
- Added new Godzilla/Microcosm Gameplay, Hidden Achievements, and Moments-related Achievements
Message Manager Upgrade
Players can directly view new Shop and Supplies content in Message Manager. The message count display has also been upgraded.
Synergy can now be displayed on player information cards for players in Teams and on the Match Results page. Players can customize which kind of Synergy they want to display first. If the player does not specify a preference, their teammates with the highest Synergy will be displayed first.
BP gifts will be upgraded to a gift of higher value for Synergy Connections.
- Rewards have been added for Tiers. Players can now receive rewards immediately upon reaching a Tier
- The Tier Display has been upgraded to accentuate the sense of accomplishment for reaching new Tiers.
All-Talent Championship Upgrade
Participating in the All-Talent Championship will now be counted towards completing Daily Mission Combat Missions.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- A new graffiti wall has been added, and the Ferris Wheel has been upgraded so that it now rotates automatically.
- Three guns, the MK12, M1014 and Famas have been added to the Training Grounds and Cheer Park. Try them out and get some practice.
- Emote/Bubble Lucky Spin in Cheer Park have been updated. Both can now be previewed via the Emote Menu.
- The volume for firearms shots in Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- A report option has been added to the interaction sphere.
In-match Like Feature
You can like your teammate’s gameplay in-game. You can turn this function off in the settings.
New Friends Features
- New Social Feature: Players can now access Friend Moments from Personal Space. They can post/share statuses that only their friends can see.
- Friend Status: Players can interact with their friends by liking or commenting on their status updates.
- Popular Statuses: Players are notified of the most popular statuses in their Friend Moments, making sure they remain updated with what’s trending.
- In-game Album: A new album feature has been added. Players can now store in-game screenshots in the album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- New “Free”, “Busy,” and “Invisible” online status options can be set in the Friends sidebar.
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.