In 2019, Realme officially announced its new ‘Realme UI’. The new interface brings visual changes included app icon redesign and customization options. The Android 10-based Realme UI brings tons of new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, Realme Share, and more.
The company has already rolled out the Android 10-based Realme UI 1.0 update for all eligible devices. And the next version of Realme UI is on way as Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11 OS.
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
Here we are providing the latest Realme UI system launcher for Android 10 and Android 11 users, you can easily download and install it.
What’s New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Added ” double-click desktop interest screen” function;
- Optimized desktop folder animation.
- Known compatibility issues:
- It seems that the animation speed cannot be adjusted;
- The multi-task interface is not sensitive to move the screen;
- This version is not a universal installation package, and some devices cannot be installed. And this version is only available for Android 11.
Download Realme UI System Launcher
- Realme UI 2.0/Android 11
- Realme UI 1.0/Android 10
- Download Game Space for your Realme smartphones
- Download the latest Soloop V1.34.0 version update APK
- Download the latest Photos App Version 7.8.14 APK for Realme and OPPO