Updated – May 29
Realme re-released the April 2021 security patch for Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 2.0 beta users in India. The update carries build numbers RMX2151_11_C.07 and RMX2161_11_C.07 and requires a download of about 96MB. It’s currently seeding in India.
Original Article – May – 17
Realme has already released April 2021 security patch for Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro on Android 10. But the company does not compromise in providing security updates for its smartphones. Now Realme UI 2.0 beta users receiving the same update with fixes.
However, the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 open beta program is running for Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro users in India, and it will soon expand in other regions. The latest update fixes Camera, system, and device settings as well.
The new firmware carries version number RMX2151_11_C.06 and RMX2161_11_C.06 and requires a download of about 667MB. It’s currently seeding in India.
If you live in India and haven’t received the update yet, you can try checking for it manually by navigating to your smartphone’s Settings > Software update menu.
- Updated Android security patch: April, 2021
- Optimized the image quality of the camera
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while shooting in Portrait mode
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue after opening the Split screen
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of opening dark mode
- Fixed the display issue of icons on the status bar in some scenarios
- Fixed the animation issue of swiping up to Home in Split screen
- Fixed the probabilistic automatic restart issue of opening Netflix
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability