Realme Q3 Pro was launched in China with Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 OS in April 2021. The device is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm) with a 6/8GB Ram option and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
However the company has begun sending new software update for Realme Q3 Pro 5G, the new update carries the Android May 2021 security patch. The update also fixes some camera and application-related issues as well as optimizes the network, system, and status bar.
The new Realme UI system update for Realme Q3 Pro 5G smartphones build come in the form of A.09 in China. It runs on Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
- Update Android security patch (2021#5)
- Optimized the touch screen touch experience
- Optimized system performance and improve system stability
- Optimized power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Optimized network compatibility and improve online experience
- Status Bar
- Optimized the UI display effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of high sharpness of the camera in some outdoor scenes
- Fixed the problem of purple corners in dark scenes in the night scene mode of the camera
- Fixed the issue of camera freeze in the 64M mode of the rear camera in an over-bright scene application
- Fixed the stuttering problem in some scenes of Douyin
- Fixed the splash screen issue in some scenes
Like any other OTA system update, the Realme UI 2.0 build for the Realme Q3 Pro 5G is being rolled out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach every user.