Realme X Realme UI 2.0 early access beta live now in China: Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
Realme open early access Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 beta program for Realme X in China. The beta program also available for several Realme smartphones. Realme X company’s first smartphone which is come with a Pop-Up selfie camera with an in-display fingerprint scanner. Also, Read – Realme UI 2.0 Based on Android 11 Official New Roadmap
- Registration time: 9th June
- Push time: 9th June
- Quota: 1000
HOW TO REGISTER REALME UI 2.0 BETA
Update your device to the required UI version
- Please open the “Settings”
- Then “Software Update”
- Settings button in the upper right corner
- “Upgrade early adopters” on your phone.
- Click “Upgrade Early Access”
- Read the appointment instructions, update log, etc. and click “Book Now”.