Realme is now rolling out a new beta update for Realme X7 5G smartphone in India. It is pushing via OTA for some users. After updating the Realme X7 to Realme UI 2.0 beta, the device is facing various facing problems related to the status bar, charging, and systems, and Realme is also taking feedback about the first test of Realme UI 2.0 and making the update more stable for releasing a new update.
Now finally, the company is fixing these issues in Realme X7 via beta 2 of Realme UI 2.0. The new Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 beta 2 carries version RMX3092_11_C.04. The update size is 241MB only.
Realme claims to have fixed a handful of issues that have been found by users and Realme UI 2.0 beta participants. Various problems pertaining to the status bar have been addressed and the app should be more stable.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Optimized the system performance and improved System stability
- Status bar
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that eye comfort icons are not displayed in status bar
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue when pulling down the status bar
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn on some switches in Back up and reset
- Fixed the probabilistic Lock screen animation display issue when restarting the phone after charging
You should now be able to download the second Realme UI 2.0 beta firmware for the Realme X7 by opening Settings, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.