Samsung Galaxy S21: How to record Gameplay – Screen recording is a way of sharing a captured screen or video, recording in a window or full-screen modes, sharing video instructions all while allowing users to visually see the information in the same way as the sharer.
And nowadays it is in trend because Sometimes you want to show your friends and others how you won a match in your favorite game and for that, you have to download the third-party app but if you have Samsung galaxy s21 then no need to download the other apps it has pre-installed Screen Recorder app feature that allows you to make a screen recording video easily without having to download any external apps.
Samsung Galaxy S21: How to record Gameplay
Many other smartphone companies also offer this app already installed on the phone like MI, etc but Samsung devices offer some additional features like allowing users to record audio from the speaker and microphone and many more except recording phone, VOIP calls, or video calls.
Here is a step-by-step guide on How to record the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S21:
- Swipe down from the top of your Galaxy 21’s screen to access your Quick Panel and select Screen Recorder
- Choose your preferred Sound settings from the menu and then tap on Start recording.
- You can wait for a 3-second countdown or skip it and begin recording immediately.
- Choose between a range of options at the top of the screen.
You can add yourself to the video via the front-facing camera:
- Tap the Pencil icon, and then use your finger or S Pen to write on the screen.
- You can also pause the recording or stop it by tapping on the respective buttons.
- Once the video is stopped it will be saved automatically on your Galaxy S21 phone and added to the Gallery.