Updated – June 30
Both Realme UI 2.0 and the June 2021 security update are now reaching Realme X2 Pro owners in India. Identified by version RMX1931_11_F.11, Realme’s latest firmware release has been deploying in the country as of today. This particular release has first debuted in China some two months back, but we haven’t heard much about its scope expanding in the meantime.
Original Story – April 09
Realme X2 Pro company’s first mid flagship phone which is powered by Snapdragon 855+ SOC, 90Hz display refresh rate, and 50W super Vooc charging speed and equipped with 64MP quad-camera setup.
After letting select test drive the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 update through an Early Access Beta program on December 2020, Realme is finally rolling out a stable Realme UI 2.0 update to its budget flagship smartphone in China.
This Realme UI version 2.0 brings a bunch of new features, such as UI customization, new seamless fun for Gen Z design, new Always-on Display, three style dark mode, notification history, and a lot more. The latest Realme UI 2.0 stable update comes on build number RMX1931_11_F.09.
The company already released the latest version F.09 for Open Beta users to experience in advance, and there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
CHANGELOG: REALME UI 2.0 for Realme X2 Pro
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.