Updated – July 10
Realme is rolling out June 2021 SECURITY PATCH update for Realme GT Neo Flash Edition in China. The update carries build number A.09 and adds dynamic memory expansion function and more.
Original Story – July 07
Realme GT Neo gets June 2021 security patch update and adds DRM feature – Realme launched the Realme GT Neo smartphone in China in April 2021. The device comes with the company’s latest Realme UI 2.0 skin based on Android 11 out of the box. It is powered by Dimensity 1200 5G chipset and up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
The company started sending new firmware update for Realme GT Neo. The update adds the dynamic memory expansion function (DRE). This feature can borrow additional space from storage and allot it to RAM, to ensure a seamless performance. In other words, the smartphone will borrow some storage space and use it for RAM functions.
Additionally, the also brings Android June 2021 Security patch update. It is optimizes QQ video call, third party application, sharpness effect of the rear camera, and more.
The latest update features firmware versions A.25 for Realme GT Neo, It might also bring additional device stability and performance improvements.
Like any other OTA system update, the Realme UI 2.0 build for the Realme GT Neo is being rolled out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach every user.
- Update Android security patch (2021#6)
- Added dynamic memory expansion function (DRE)
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Optimize the power consumption of QQ video call scenes to reduce heat generation
- Optimize the background auto-start logic of the third party application after the ultimate cleanup
- Fix the anomaly that “data usage has been restricted” in some scenarios
- Optimize network performance and improve online experience
- Optimize the outdoor sharpness effect of the rear camera
- Fix the problem of area flickering with low probability of video taking pictures