Tencent PUBG Mobile developers have released the beta version of the update, version 1.5. It brings an exciting new mode, interface improvements, and the MG3 light machine gun to the game, the new Erangel Transit, Anti Gravity Motorcycle, Binoculars, and more in the latest iteration of the beta. Check more PUBG Mobile 1.5 Update: Drive a Tesla car with autopilot
Therefore, users can already download PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta on their Android devices. To do this, use our instructions. Check more Download BGMI 1.5 Update APK and OBB file – Battlegrounds Mobile India
Here is instructions on how to download the APK installation file for PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta. To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps. Check more Battleground Mobile Lite India Launch Date?
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD” button above and save the file to the phone memory of your device.
- Turn on Install from Unknown Sources if you haven’t already. It can be found in the security settings of your smartphone or tablet. Often the option is found here: “Settings”, “Security and Privacy” and “Allow installation from unknown sources.”
- Now open and install the downloaded APK file.
- Start the game and select the resource bundle. The lightweight version is suitable for owners of old or budget devices. The option with improved graphics quality is suitable for owners of devices of the middle or high price segment.
- Now log into the game as a guest.
- Enter the invitation code and click OK. If you do not know where to find the code, then use the instructions below.