How to Send Audio Messages Using Google Assistant- As you all know, Google Assistant is Google’s voice assistant. It offers voice commands, voice searching, and voice-activated device control, letting you complete a number of tasks after you’ve said the “OK Google” or “Hey Google” wake words.
Many users don’t know that they can also send audio messages to their contacts using Google Assistant. And the interesting thing is the audio messages can be sent to any contact whether your contact is using any device or OS.
Steps to Send Audio Messages Using Google Assistant:
- To send an audio message on your phone, launch Google Assistant either by saying the “OK, Google,” command or by swiping from the bottom-left corner on the home screen.
- After that, say “Send Audio Message to [Name of Contact].”
- Google Assistant will then ask you to verify the contact if you have many contacts of the same name or choose a phone number if that contact has multiple numbers.
- Next, Google Assistant will now ask you to choose the app from which you want to send the audio message. This will generally include an SMS app or WhatsApp.
- After choosing the app, tap the mic icon and start speaking.
- Once you are done with the recording you’ll have a chance to listen to the message. You can then choose to cancel it or send it.
- If you say send it, the message will be sent and the recipient will receive the audio message in their chosen SMS app.