Updated – 21st July, A few days ago Realme has started rolling out stable Android 11 stable update for Realme X2 in China. Now finally, the update reaches to the Indian users. Today the company is pushing Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 stable update for Realme X2 beta tester in India.
The new update carries version number RMX1991EX_11_F.20 or RMX1991AEX_11_F.20 with an update size of 1GB for beta users. It will soon expand for everyone. The update brings the Android June 2021 security patch with several new features which are mention below in the changelog:
- Integrates the June 2021 Android security patch.
- Updates the ORoaming app icon style in the status bar.
- Adds the Google Lens feature to realize visual search.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app would sometimes stutter.
- Fixes an issue where the flashlight would sometimes automatically turn off when you unlock the screen with your face.
- Fixes video jitter that could sometimes occur.
- Fixes an issue where the phone screen might flash when you enter Game Space.
- Fixes an issue where the mini window would sometimes crash.
- Fixes an issue where the screen would occasionally be turned off when you cast your photos to a big screen.
- Fixes an issue where the network connection would sometimes fail when you use a password that contains special characters.
- Fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur when you save too many Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the absolute volume sometimes might not work as intended when you use Airpods.
- Fixes an issue where your phone may fail to detect some OTG devices.
Original Article – 19th July
Chinese tech giant, Realme has started pushing the Android 11 stable update for Realme X2 users. The new update can be recognized on the firmware version RMX1991_11_F.20, and the company has initially released it only in China for beta testers. And it will soon expand in India.
The phone will now get Android 11 features that include a dedicated media playback widget to the phone, 3 styles dark mode, chat bubbles, and notification history. Meanwhile, the Realme UI 2.0-related improvements would include features like dark mode, always-on display, stock apps design, digital wellbeing, and parental controls, the report added.
According to the changelog, the latest update brings the June 2021 Security Patch, and apart from that, there’s mentioned System, Camera, Wireless, Bluetooth, OTG, and more. However, as the update weighs around 1GB, we can expect a few fixes, improvements to the applications and system.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
- Update Android security patch (2021#6)
- Optimized the icon style of the status bar for international Internet access
- Optimize the smoothness of camera startup
- Fixed the problem that the network connection fails when the WiFi password contains special characters in the connection part
- Fixed the problem of low probability of freezing caused by too many saved WiFi
- Mini floating window
- Fixed the issue that occasionally crashed after opening other applications under the mini floating window and then returning
- Fixed the issue of black screen occasionally when long pressing the mini floating window and clicking close after using the photo album to cast the screen
- Fixed the problem that the flashlight turns off unexpectedly when the face is unlocked
- Fixed the issue of abnormal absolute volume function when using Airpods earphones
- Fixed the problem that some OTG devices fail to recognize