How to Transfer Your old PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India -As you all know, on Thursday as the Beta Tester version of the Battlegrounds Mobile India was launched.
PUBG Mobile India fans are eagerly waiting for the release of the Battlegrounds Mobile India in all its glory. India has been making headlines since it was announced on May 6th. The game has drawn a lot of attention. Read more 5 Major Differences BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) and PUBG Mobile Global
Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally here. And now, many users are wondering whether they can carry over their glorious achievements and progress from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) or in other words, How they can transfer data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Read more BGMI: Battlegrounds Mobile India 22nd July 2021 redeem code
And yes, Battlegrounds Mobile India lets you officially transfer your account from PUBG Mobile.
Transfer PUBG Mobile Account to BGMI
Here is a step-by-step guide so that you can smoothly transfer data from PUBG Mobile India to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- First of all, install Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone to transfer your PUBG Mobile account to BGMI.
- Sign up for a New Battlegrounds Mobile India Account:
- Before moving your data to Battlegrounds Mobile India, you first need to create a new BGMI account.
- You can use the login method you used for PUBG Mobile.
- BGMI will now request access to your name and profile picture.
- Tap on “Continue as <name>” to proceed further.
- You can now pick your username and customize your character.
- This one doesn’t really matter as you will get your old username and avatar after restoring your PUBG Mobile data.
Note: if it is Asked you are from India or not make sure you tap on “Yes”. otherwise The game will immediately exit if you tap on “No”.
Moving Old PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India:
- After setting up your BGMI account, you will see an “Account Data Transfer” pop-up asking you to confirm if you reside in India.
- Tap on “Yes” to confirm that you are indeed accessing the game from India.
- you will see a new pop-up that asks if you would like to transfer your old PUBG Mobile data to this new account. Tap on “Yes, please continue” to confirm your action.
- In the next step, you should provide your allow for account transfer. Once you have moved your PUBG Mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India, the old account’s data will get deleted. Moreover, you may not get some old in-game attachments in the migration process. Press “Yes” to confirm your allow permission to this account migration.
- You should now pick the social media account you had previously linked with PUBG Mobile.
- Tap on “OK” to log in to your Facebook/ Twitter to start the account migration process.
- Enter your Facebook/ Twitter credentials and log in to your account.
- After logging in, PUBG Mobile will request email address access. Tap on the “Continue as <name>” button to allow it.
- You will now see a final confirmation screen. Press “Yes” to confirm transferring your PUBG Mobile account data to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- And on the next page, tap on “Continue”, and you have successfully moved your PUBG Mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- BGMI will now take you to the login screen. You can now log in to start playing the game and pick up right where you let off – before PUBG Mobile got banned in India.
- Questionable avatar choices aside, I got my old PUBG Mobile account and outfit on Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Note: Users can’t transfer their account data over to Battlegrounds Mobile India after December 31, 2021. Krafton also clarified that if the data transfer is not completed within the given window then all of it would be lost. Read more BGMI 1.5 Update Download Link APK + OBB File – Battlegrounds Mobile India