Realme X7 and Realme Q2 Pro launched in China this year after that the company launched the Realme X7 for global users. Both devices have received the stable version of Realme UI 2.0 update with Android 11.
Realme has released a new software update to the Realme X7 and Realme Q2 Pro in China. The update carries firmware version RMX2175_11_C.12 and includes several fixes. The new update optimizes camera performance and sound effect while recording a video. And it fixe fixes Bluetooth and personal hotspot.
Additionally, it fixes the problem of abnormal charging animation when the battery is turned off when the battery is low and optimizes the super anti-shake function to solve the problem of no anti-shake in the video preview of the Kuaishou APP.
If you are using Realme X7 or Realme Q2 Pro in any of the countries mentioned above and want to update your smartphone to the latest firmware, navigate to Settings » Software update and tap on Download and install.
- Optimized camera performance to solve the problem of low probability of camera stuck in some scenes
- Optimized the sound effect of recording to solve the problem of low probability of recording in quiet conditions and large noise
- Optimized the super anti-shake function to solve the problem of no anti-shake in the video preview of the Kuaishou APP
- Set up
- Fixed the problem that the paired headset device is not displayed on the Bluetooth page in certain scenarios
- Fixed the problem that the keyword “Personal Hotspot Settings” in the “Settings” search box cannot be redirected normally
- Fixed the problem of abnormal charging animation when the battery is turned off when the battery is low.