BGMI: How to Share the layout and Sensitivity settings
BGMI: How to Share the layout and Sensitivity settings– Battlegrounds Mobile India was released for players on the Android platform earlier this month. The PUBG Mobile India variant is yet to launch on iOS platforms.
Since its starting Sharing, the layout and sensitivity settings are very common in Battlegrounds Mobile India and Players can now share the layout and sensitivity settings for BGMI using codes because many players faced issues while searching for suitable layouts and sensitivity settings.
By this feature sharing the setting with friends and other players will be convenient and easy. For chicken dinners in BGMI perfect layout and sensitivity settings are so much important to give the best performance in the game.
Read more: BGMI: How to Transfer Your Old PUBG Mobile Account to BGMI
Here is a step-by-step guide to share their layout and sensitivity settings using codes:
- First of all, Go to ‘Settings’ and navigate to the ‘Sensitivity’ tab.
- Players will need to tap on the ‘Upload to Cloud’ option mentioned below.
- Tap on the ‘Layout Management’ and tap ‘Share’ to generate a share code.
- A code will be generated which you can ‘Copy and share’.
- After that, Share the code with a friend to let them use your layout and sensitivity settings.
How to use a code-shared by a Friend:
- Very first thing you have to do is tap on ‘Layout Management’.
- Go to ‘Search Method’ and paste the code.
- Press ‘Preview’ to see their layout and sensitivity settings.
- Tap ‘Use Layout’ to use the same settings.
Note: If want to do a comparison of your layouts, BGMI also gives you an option to compare your layouts to see the differences in settings.
Read more: Download All Version of PUBG Mobile 1.5 APK and OBB Direct Link – KR, VN, Global
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.