Realme is pushing a new software update for Realme X7 in India. The new firmware focuses on aspects like the flashlight of the front camera and will fix other issues like keyboard, file manager. The new update will also improve the user interface (UI) stability
The update will be for the Realme X7 5G users in India. The update also includes the June and July 2021 Android security patches. The OTA update, which started to roll out to a small number of users on 28 July, will be available to a broader number of users in the coming days. The update carries firmware version RMX2176PU_11_A.22.
Software Update Details
|Device Name||Realme X7 5G|
|Android Version||Android 10|
|Realme UI Version||Realme UI 1.0|
|Security Patch||Android June & July 2021 Security Patch|
If you are using Realme X7 in any of the countries mentioned above and want to update your smartphone to the latest firmware, navigate to Settings » Software update and tap on Download and install.
- Updated Android security patch: June & July, 2021
- Improves system performance and stability.
- Fixes an issue where the screen would occasionally flash green when taking photos with the front camera.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard might sometimes flicker when you exit the edit mode from the search pages.
- File Manager
- Fixes an issue where the icon for “No files” on the Recents page might not be displayed in the right place.
However, Realme UI 2.0 based on the Android 11 beta program is live now if you are interested so you can join the party for early access features of the skin.