Android 12 Public Beta is here. This article will show you how to be on the lookout to get early access as soon as possible and how to download and install Android 12 Beta on your smartphone.
Google has already started working on the next Android version and it will be released later this year. It will be called Android 12. we might see its Beta later this month. Although, just before anything goes official.
After every development, Google tries to provide a better experience to users and for this Android always brings numerous new updates to its Smartphones. Whether it’s the addition of new features or it’s custom Android skin.
Android 12 Beta is currently available on Pixel Devices on many devices and it will soon be available for All other models as well.
ANDROID 12 FEATURES
- Share Wi-Fi passwords with nearby devices
- Emoji updates from the system
- App hibernation feature
- Privacy Features
- New Quick Settings Icons
- New Widgets
- Double-tap on the back gesture
How to Download and InstallAndroid 12 beta?
- Visit google.com/android/beta to sign-up for the Android Beta Program.
- Sign in to your Google account when prompted.
- Your eligible devices will be listed on the next page, click to enroll in the Beta Program.
- Go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update to check for available downloads. It should show up within a few minutes.
Android 12 Beta Eligible Device List
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 3a XL
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4a
- Pixel 4a (5G)
- Pixel 5