Recently, Realme launched two new smartphones under the Narzo series, Realme Narzo 30 4G and Narzo 30 5G in India. The 4G variant is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 and the other one Dimensity 700 5G Processor.
But the company has started pushing a new software update for Realme Narzo 30 4G variant, with a brand new feature – RAM expansion feature aka Virtual RAM. The update is available in India on the build number RMX2156_11_C.11. But keep in mind the RAM expansion feature is only available on phone models with an internal storage of 128 GB.
What is dynamic RAM? This feature can borrow additional space from storage and allot it to RAM, to ensure a seamless performance. In other words, the smartphone will borrow some storage space and use it for RAM functions.
Additionally, the update bringing Android July 2021 security patch update as well as adds the Hot Apps folder. It fixes an issue where the volume slider might sometimes not disappear and some known issues to improve system stability.
Software Update Details
|Device Model||Realme Narzo 30 4G|
|Android Version||Android 11|
|Realme UI Version||Realme UI 2.0|
|Security Patch||Android July 2021 Security Patch|
HOW TO USE THE VIRTUAL RAM FEATURE in Narzo 30
- Open the Settings app.
- Now scroll down and then go to about phone.
- Tap on the RAM ( where it’s showing the RAM info).
- Now turn on the option for RAM expansion and with the help of the Slider, select the amount of RAM you want to expand.
- And also after it has been selected, please restart the device for the changes to take effect.
- Integrates the July 2021 Android security patch
- Home screen
- Adds the Hot Apps folder
- Adds the RAM expansion feature (Only available on phone models with an internal storage of 128 GB)
- Volume buttons
- Fixes an issue where the volume slider might sometimes not disappear
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability