Google has already released the Android 12 developer beta and it reveals much about the next major update to Google’s smartphone OS. It brings new features such as Picture-in-picture resizing, a new screenshot option, AVIF image support, and more. Realme will also release the Android 12 update after Android 11 is stable. And the next skin Realme UI 3.0 is also based on Android 12.
Realme UI 3.0 is the next upcoming Android custom skin for Realme smartphones with a lot of amazing new features. It is the Android 12 based custom skin developed by Realme. The new Realme UI 3.0 update will let you customize your Realme smartphone experience with new creativity.
Realme UI 2.0 has gradually entered the stable version upgrade stage. While users are experiencing UI 2.0, they are also looking forward to the new features of 3.0! Of course, the same is true for us. Let us introduce about Realme UI 3.0 should be like.
- OPPO ColorOS 12 Update Plan/Roadmap Leaked: Check Out The Android 12 Schedule
- Download the latest Soloop Video Editor App v1.42.1 & v1.40.0 update APK
- Download Call of Duty Vanguard Beta: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X | S
- Realme UI 2.0 Update Analysis: These devices that have received Android 11 so far [September 19]
- Check whether your device is eligible for Funtouch 12 or not?
Realme UI 3.0 Expected Features
- Easier Wi-Fi sharing
- Notification improvements
- More screenshot markup options
- Wallpaper-based theming system
- Compatible media transcoding
- Rich content insertion
- New widget organization
- One-handed mode
- Improved privacy features
- Face-based auto-rotate
- Smarter app storage management
- Manage two apps as a single task
- Scrolling screenshot support
- Enhanced cookie handling
What’re users want in Realme UI 3.0
1. Intelligent linkage
Realme should know that Realme has released a series of smart-linked devices such as smart fitness bands and smartwatches overseas. Realme is more than just a smartphone. As a company, Realme is committed to creating AIOT everything can be Realme!
2. Shortcut status bar
5G, frame rate, youth mode, simple mode, system dual-open function… these are commonly used tools, displaying in the status bar can be said to be what real fans are looking forward to. At the same time, they are also looking forward to these functions in UI 3.0.
3. Safety protection
The appearance of daily small advertisements often caught us off guard, and the data theft on where they came from made us wonder. The large amount of user data read by the application makes the user very annoyed. This feature may become one of the most required of every mobile user in the future. If it appears in Realme UI 3.0, it will strictly protect the personal privacy of users.
4. Immerse the little white strips
This feature may be considered the most popular among real fans. Although it is not available in UI2.0, it is too loud and practical. Maybe it has already been planned into Realme UI 3.0!
5. Data visualization
Where do the phone’s electricity and storage space go… These problems often plague the hearts of users. It’s easier to understand!