[China Too] Realme X2 Pro gets the July 2021 security update with BGMI 90FPS issue
Update – Realme is now pushing the July 2021 security patch update in China for Realme X2 Pro. The new update fixes FPS of the glory of kings game and several system fixes. It carries a build number RMX1931_11_F.13.
- Optimize the frame rate performance in some scenes of the glory of kings game
- Optimized to click the function menu on the QQ Speed interface, there is a high probability of accidental touch problems
- Fix the problem that Xiaobu assistant is woken up by mistake with a low probability when using the up-swipe gesture
- Fix the problem of heating when using normal charging when the screen is on
- Fix the issue that the phone restarts at a very low probability when the screen is in standby
- Fix the problem of low probability of camera preview freeze
- Update Android security patch (2021#7)
Original Story Follows
The Chinese tech firm has released the July 2021 update to the Realme X2 Pro. The new update is rolling out now in India with firmware version RMX1931_11_F.12.
The latest Realme UI 2.0 build update for the Realme X2 Pro brings the July 2021 security patch with fixes privacy and security-related vulnerabilities. It might also include general bug fixes, performance improvements, and device stability improvements. The update could roll out to other markets worldwide over the next few weeks.
Additionally, the new update fixes the issue that the Battlegrounds Mobile India does not support 90fps while the 90fps switch is on and the lagging issue of BGMI in some scenes. It also fixes charging, camera, and more.
Realme had launched the Realme X2 Pro in Oct-2019 with Android 9 onboard. The phone received the Android 11 update earlier this year. The Realme X2 Pro is currently on Realme’s monthly security update schedule.
- Updated Android security patch: July, 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of Battlegrounds Mobile India in some scenes
- Fixed the issue that the Battlegrounds Mobile India does not support 90fps while the 90fps switch is on
- Fixed the problem of heating when using normal charging while the screen is on
- Fixed the issue of phone restart at a very low probability in standby mode
- Fixed the problem of low probability of camera preview freeze
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.