Realme has released the early access Realme UI 2.0 beta program in India for Narzo 20A, and it will soon release the open beta in the coming days. However, the company is providing regular updates for improving the skin.
Realme Narzo 20A users are receiving another Realme UI 2.0 beta update, which optimizes the image quality of the rear camera in HDR mode, and night mode. It fixes black screen issues while third-party video calling and Fixed the probabilistic issue that the rotating phone will crash when using the camera for continuous shooting.
The latest update brings Android July 2021 security patch update which has alrady rolled out for Android 10 users. It carries build number RMX2050_11_C.02 for Narzo 20A.
- Updated Android Security Patch: July, 2021
- Optimized the image quality of the rear camera in HDR mode
- Optimized the noise in night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue of camera when clicking the thumbnails after shooting
- Fixed the issue that a few third-party apps calling the camera with a black screen
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the rotating phone will crash when using the camera for continuous shooting
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone is silent after system upgrade
Software Update Details
|Device Name||Realme Narzo 20A|
|Android Version||Android 11|
|Realme UI Version||Realme UI 2.0 Beta|
|Security Patch||Android July 2021 Security Patch|
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.