Realme has already started rolling out the Android August 2021 Security Patch to several devices. Now, the company has begun rolling out the new security patch to the Realme X7 Pro 5G as well in India. This is the first software update after Android 11 for Realme X7 Pro in India.
Realme X7 Pro’s update fixes several bugs and issues and it has firmware version RMX2121_11_C.04 and includes the August 2021 security patch and related to privacy and security. It fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur in the camera, an issue where you would occasionally be unable to open the Photos app. More markets will get access to the new update over the next few days.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.. If you are a Realme X7 Pro 5G user in India, you can check for the update manually by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.
• Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch.
• Improves the charging speed.
• Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
• Fixes an issue where the icon of a cloned app would not show on the Home screen.
• Fixes a display issue with the background of the Quick Settings panel when you pull it down from the Lock screen
• Fixes an issue where your fingerprint could sometimes not be enrolled.
• Fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur in the camera.
• Fixes an issue where you would occasionally be unable to open the Photos app.