Free Fire OB29 Update: Patch Notes, Download Link, Features [APK + OBB] – Garena Free Fire always presents a new update every two months, and the last time the update came was in June 2021. Today on August 4, 2021, Free Fire will be running Server Maintenance which means that players will not be able to log into the game! Garena has announced that the game will not be accessible during maintenance.
Who doesn’t know, Server Maintenance is done to prepare all the new things that will come in the Free Fire OB29 update with version 1.64.1. Free Fire Server Maintenance will take about 1 to 6 hours (depending on the size and number of features that will be present in the patch).
Today, Garena has officially released the Patch Notes of Free Fire OB29 update. In this update, Garena has brought a lot of new things such as new game modes, character skill changes, weapon buffs, and much more!
For those of you who are curious, here are some of the main things that are present in the FF OB29 update:
1. Clash Squad Season 8 – Begins 08/05 17:00 GMT+8.
2. New 1v1 Mode “Lone Wolf” – Available soon!
3. Players can now request items from teammates in Clash Squad.
4. New Weapon – AC80 now available in all modes.
5. Weapon Stats adjustment.
6. Character Balancing Adjustment for Jota, Luqueta, Shani, and Alvaro.
7. Added drag-to-run option in the settings menu.
8. Adjusted rank points calculations in the Battle Royale (Ranked).
9. Brand new lobby design available.
Free Fire OB29 Patch Notes
- Lone Wolf
- Clash Squad
- Battle Royale
- Training Grounds
- Character and Pets
- Weapon and Balance
- Gameplay and System
- Optimization and Bug Fixes
You can check out Full Patch Notes here…
Optimization and Bug Fixes
- Likes received at the end of the match will now be shown at the match results page.
- Changed the model of the SMG ammo so it matches its icon.
- Fixed a bug where the “waiting for players” message in Clash Squad remains even after both teams are filled.
- Players will now hide teammates’ pets when hiding their own pets.
- Ammo types that cannot be used will now be shown in the inventory.
- Reduced the transparency of the bomb in “Bomb Squad”.
- Removed the advanced attachments UI from the map.
- Added a notification sound when the team captain starts matchmaking.
- Optimized Multi-kill announcements.
- Air Hammers can no longer be brought into the Combat Zone in the Training Grounds.
- Added a queue for the 1v1 ring in the Training Grounds.
- Added a name for each Clash Squad weapon shop.
- Clash Squad now supports simplified killfeed.
- Deadly Velocity will no longer have a pop up message when activated.
- Battle Style Badge collected after the match will now be shown on the match summary page.