OPPO has already rolled out the August 2021 security patch update for a handful of smartphones. Now the Reno 6 Pro joins the party. The BBK group tech company OPPO has to roll out a new firmware for the device, which brings a new patch, fixes, and optimizes.
OPPO Reno 6 Pro August 2021 security update
OPPO Reno 6 Pro’s new update integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance the stability and security of your phone system and optimizes network stability, fix the silent problem of calls in some special scenes, Power consumption in some scenes to make the user experience better as well as optimizes some faces cannot be unlocked and system stability.
The latest update comes on Android 11-based ColorOS 11.3 skin and the build number CPH2249_11_A.13. The update size is 345MB only.
OPPO Reno 6 Pro August 2021 Update Changelog
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Optimize network stability, fix the silent problem of calls in some special scenes
- Optimize system stability
- Optimize Some faces cannot be unlocked
- Optimize Power consumption in some scenes to make user experience better
Image Source – Rahul
- To prevent data loss, we recommend backing up your personal data before the update.
- It is normal for your phone to heat up slightly during the update. Once the update is complete, your phone will quickly cool back down.
- If you encounter any problems when using the new version, please contact our customer service.
Sadly, the changelog does not mention any other features except the security patch, and minor updates to improve the performance. The update started seeding via OTA (over the air) for users around the globe.
If you owner of these devices so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.