How to Download/install OxygenOS 11 (Android 11) on the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T – OnePlus has started rolling out the stable Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 update for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T users. The update comes with a package of around 2.7GB.
As always, OxygenOS 11 OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days. Head to Settings -> System -> System updates and tap the Download button to install the OxygenOS 11 update. But OnePlus 8 series users are worrying out when they will receive the update.
So here we bring the official ROM of OxygenOS 11 stable update for OnePlus 6 and 6T users with the help of which update into Android 11. Here is a full guide How to Download and Install OxygenOS 11 Stable update: OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.
ROM Package Download Link
How to Install OxygenOS 11/Android 11 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Download the official Rom from above
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in the root directory of your phone. Now that the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 11 stable on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.