Check your device usage with Digital Wellbeing -Nowadays smartphones have become an essential thing in our daily life. Because it has the ability to do so many different things like checking your email, texting friends, checking the weather and news, making appointments, make bank transactions, etc.
Since you have purchased your first phone you all have heard so many things like Get a cover, never drop your phone in water, Don’t leave a phone in extreme temperatures, etc.
- One UI 4.1: List of supported Samsung apps with Material You Theming
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 Listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+
- OPPO Pad Air Specifications leaked ahead of launch
- OxygenOS 12 Skin: OnePlus Confirms the device list for Android 12
- Realme UI 3.0: How to Change Screen refresh rate 60Hz to 90Hz or 120Hz
Many stores sell protective covers for smartphones that shield them from breaking when you drop them on concrete or any hard surface. all these things save your phone from physical damage and that can be seen by the eyes.
When it comes to our phones, everyone wants it should be safe and secure Like our work and our family. Digital Wellbeing was built just for that.
If you use the Vivo phone working on fun touch os 11 based on Android 11.
It is a feature that gives you a detailed look at your smartphone usage activity in a day like how often you check your phone and how frequently you use different apps. It also shows an apps dashboard through which one can see how much time any application opened.
- Go to Settings.
- Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls and you’ll be able to see detailed info on your device usage.